Consultation with Doctor :
Surgery Category :
Clinic name :
Surgery date :
Feb 06 2017
Finally it was the day of my liposuction surgeries at 365MC!
Upon reaching 365MC, I met hee jeong the English consultant and the other staffs. 365MC struck me as a very professional hospital with all facilities up to date. The below is a short sequence of what happened during my consultation:
1. Fill up a form with particulars
2. Take height and weight
3. They will explain to you the benefits of liposuction and how it should aid as a weight loss tool but not only using it to lose weight.
4. Scan to take my body fats
5. Consult with the Korean consultant which are the areas I'm having trouble with and how much is it possible to lose
I thus decided on doing my calves, thighs, hipline, lower back, braline, abdomen and flanks as well as full arms!
Hence the surgery will be split into two days. First day being the lower part liposuction, second day being the upper parts.
6. I then met the various doctors! The good thing about 365MC is that they have specialized doctors for every part of the liposuction so u wil be rest assured you are in good hands.
Here is my before liposuction picture.
7. Doctors started drawing on my thighs, hips and calves. The nurses at 365MC were very patient and gentle so despite the anxiety I've had, I was in good hands.
8. Before surgery, they kind of do a sanitisation rinse and air vacuum! The sedation surgery was painless as they have special anesthesiologist (2!!) in the hospital itself!
I woke up after 4 hours to drying throat. After which 2400cc of fats were taken out from my lower half.
9. In the recovery room, the nurses were nice and only discharge me after ensuring I'm hydrated sufficiently. Porridge is also provided as well as health drinks!
I felt a little stiff after surgery but it has been a smooth process so far!