- Nothing to show
Pre paid $ 847
Clinic Pay $ 1,864
|No.||Question & Answer||Member||Date||Status|
|Removal of stitches||-|
|Number of postoperative visits||-|
Precautions before / after surgery
Caution before surgery
• Please stop taking any medications below a week before the operation.
- Multivitamin, Tocopherol, Aspirin, Birth control pill, Dermatological drugs, Blood circulation enhancer, Roaccutane (acne drug), Herbal medicine
• Please do inform us if you ever had any side effects from medications or injections.
• Please let us know if you have a symptom of flu, inflammation, cough, or phlegm a week before the operation.
• From a week before the operation, smoking and drinking are prohibited.
• General anesthesia: Any kind of foods and drinks including bubble gum and water are strictly prohibited from 12 AM of the operation day
• Sedation: Any kind of foods and drinks including bubble gum and water are strictly prohibited 6hours prior to the operation
• Makeup, any accessories, or nail polish has to be removed before the surgery.
※ Please be advised that the time of the operation can be adjusted, we will contact you a day before the operation to confirm.
※ We recommend you use public transportations or go with your guidance rather than driving your own.
Caution after surgery
Medication and Ointment.
· Clinics will prescribe medicines mostly consisting of antibiotics, digestive medicine, and antiphlogistics. Additional costs for medication may be required.
· In case of having any allergies or side effects after taking medications, please stop taking and contact us immediately.
Right After the Operation
· A nasal packing post-operation will be removed the day after when you visit the clinic for treatment.
· It may be usual to have bleeding for 3 days after the surgery. The gauze underneath the nose can be changed by yourself time to time.
· Do not use a cotton swab, a tissue, or a hand to pick your nose or picking the scab inside the nose to prevent infection for the first 3 months.
· You may face nasal congestion due to the swelling and healing process.
· The tape and nasal splint support the implant not only from moving but also settling the designed nose and controlling bleeding. It will be removed with stitches at the same time when you visit the clinic. Please do not take it out.
· Please do contact us immediately if you have pain accompanied by heat or getting worse.
Surgery deposit payments are non-cancellable nor refundable.
Please consider carefully before making decision.